Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bulletin Board Idea

Okay...another blogging first for me. I am linking up with Really Ropers bulletin board party. Click the picture...


I am doing a garden themed classroom next year. I am thinking of putting up a bulletin board that says Watch Us Grow! The letters in grow would increase in size. Here's the twist.. it is going to be a timeline of some sorts. I am thinking a monthly shared writing about what's going on in our room. Three reasons I LOVE this idea. 1. I don't have to change it. 2. It teaches the kids elapsed time and is student made. 3. I love 3-D stuff on a board and the ideas are endless.... garden tools, kids handprints or pictures as flowers. I would love to hear your ideas. Be sure to link up!
Until next time...
Anais

0 comments:

Post a Comment